An expert of mass influence
(a program for a two-day seminar)
1. Who is the object of mass influence:
- How mass myths work;
- Who perceives mass myths;
- How to limit a goal.
2. The principles of mass influence:
- The Unified Influence Structure;
- Three causes for being active;
- The sequence: from rumors to advertisement.
3. The myth conception:
- the myth structure;
- behavior is a goal;
- ideas, words and interpretations;
- a problem and a temporary satisfaction;
4. A connection between internal and external myths:
- the myth’s unity;
- how subordinates spread the myth;
- how real and potential customers spread the myth;
- how to urge people on spreading our myth;
5. The myth’s spreading:
- planning of messages’ sequence;
- creating meanings of the messages;
- searching for an area;
- messages’ spreading;
- conscious fixation on satisfaction.
- the first analysis (of a current myth);
- the second analysis (of a new myth);
- sequence correction.